How to make Delicious Tandoori Chicken Salad
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) container mango yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup drained canned pineapple tidbits
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 wedges lime
Whisk together honey mustard dressing, ground cumin, and curry powder in a small bowl. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
Whisk together yogurt, garam masala, and lemon juice in a baking dish. Place chicken breasts in the dish, flip to the other side and coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Preheat grill on high heat. Lightly brush oil over grill grate. Grill chicken, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
Mix together onion, raisins, almonds, and pineapple in a small bowl.
Toss salad greens with salad dressing and 3/4 of the almond mixture in a large bowl. Divide salad among 4 plates.