How to make Saucy Herb Pork Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin medallions
- 2 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a skillet over medium heat; cook mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes, stir often.
Add pork and cook until slightly brown on both sides, remove pork.
Stir together basil, parsley, pepper, flour and beef granules in the skillet. Whisk in light cream, stir mixture until thick.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover