How to make Seafood Parmesan Fettuccine
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccine noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 tbs cornstarch(optional)
Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and scallops, cook 3 – 5 minutes. Reduce to a medium-low heat.
Pour half-and-half, salt, and pepper into the pan and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese over seafood mixture and continue stirring another minute. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover