How to make Turtle Peanut Butter Pie – The No Bake Way
- 1 -8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 -16 ounce whipped topping.
- 2 -9 inch prepared graham cracker crusts
- Small package of pecans
- 4 to 8 ounces of chocolate chips (depends how chocolaty you like it)
Beat together cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Stir in whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Melt chocolate chips.
Sprinkle pecans and drizzle melted chocolate over top.