How to make Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 cups butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large saucepan, add butter and onions, saute until tender.
Add squash, water, cayenne peper, bouillon, black pepper and marjoram.
Bring to boil. Cook 20 minutes.
Return squash mixture to saucepan, heat thoroughly. Do not allow to boil.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover