How to make Delicious Spicy Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package of mexican fiesta cheese (or any kind of spicy cheese)
In a pot cook butter and onion until onion is soft. Stir in broccoli and chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce heat, and stir in cheese until all is melted.
In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup until thick.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover