How to make Cheesy Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
- 1 package Pillsbury biscuits torn up
- 2 – 14 oz. can pizza sauce (or a large jar of pizza sauce)
- 1 – 8 oz. package mozzarella cheese
- 1 – 8 oz. package pizza cheese
- 1 cup sausage crumbles
- 6 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 green pepper cut up (optional)
- 1 onion cut up (optional)
- 1 can of black olives (optional)
Place in slow cooker, pizza sauce, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 the pizza cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onion, black olives and green pepper.
Top with the remaining cheeses.
Add cut up biscuit dough and cook for another 30 minutes. (or until biscuits are light brown)
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover