How to make Cheesy Pineapple Casserole Bake
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups crushed saltine crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In in a 2 quart baking dish, mix together pineapple chunks and crushed pineapple with syrup.
Mix together the flour and sugar, cover top of pineapple.
Add cheese on top, then cover with cracker crumbs and drizzle melted butter on top.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover