How to make Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
- 1 – 6 pound boneless chuck roast
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sandwich or Hoagie buns
Put roast in a slow cooker. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Remove chuck roast from slow cooker, shred with a fork and return to the slow cooker.
Combine ketchup, brown sugar, Dijon-style mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Stir in garlic powder and pepper.
Make sandwiches and Enjoy!
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover