How to make a Delicious Spicy Chipped Beef Dip
- 3 (8 ounce) jars dried chipped beef (or 3-8 oz packages)
- 2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1 tablespoon butter
In a skillet, cook the chipped beef in butter until evenly browned.
Mix the cream cheese, horseradish, pepper and scallions until well blended in a medium bowl.
Mix in of the beef and half the cheddar cheese, then roll into a ball.
Roll the ball in the remaining Cheddar cheese.
Wrap in plastic and place in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
Best Selling Cookbooks on Kindle and Hardcover